BLUETONGUE SOLAR is committed to protecting your privacy and is governed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) and the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Australia) for collection of your personal information via this website.
Your information is only to be used for the purpose for which it is supplied.
All information captured from our website is not shared with anyone outside of BLUETONGUE SOLAR
Your continued use is an indication of this consent.
Your privacy is taken very seriously.
In general information collected from the website is limited to the following methods and reasons
- to process requested information to BLUETONGUE SOLAR via our ‘Contact Us’ form, or any of Quote request forms.
• for review of statistical use of our website.
Collection of information:
• information will be collected when:
- You send us an email or:
• You subscribe to receive our newsletter, or if you request information from us or respond to any surveys or other online methods asking for personal information to confirm your identity.
• You provide any personal information by using the ‘Contact Us’ form on our website
If any other information is ever required, we will contact you either by phone, or in writing & or email.
What information is collected?
Voluntary provided information:
If you choose to provide us with your personal information through this website, it will generally be limited to:
• Your personal contact details (name, address, phone number, email address)
All information is held securely. To ensure your privacy is protected, your information will not be disclosed outside of BLUETONGUE SOLAR.
Other information that may be obtained by visiting or accessing data webpages or downloadable files from this website:
- Your unmasked IP address will be recorded by our site analytics software
- Time metrics – i.e – how long you have viewed information and what pages on the website you have visited.
- Your entry from and exit to pages to and from the website may be recorded.
- Search engine queries used to link to our website
- Other META information as logged by Google Analytics reports
Who has access to your personal information?
All personal information provided to BLUETONGUE SOLAR via this website will only be seen or used by persons employed by BLUETONGUE SOLAR and by our contracted service providers (eg, Web Developers who are bound by privacy legislation and Non-Disclosure Agreements). The only other time other 3rd party and external entities will have access to your personal information is if:
• We are required to provide your information to others for purposes relating to public safety and law enforcement.
Security of your personal information
We take precautions to ensure the security of personal information by storing it in a secure environment.
This website has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration to your personal information under our control. However, information exchanged via the Internet may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom it is intended. If you send us any personal information by email it is sent at your own risk.
If you provide BLUETONGUE SOLAR with confidential information;
• You have the right to ask for a copy of these details at any time.
• You have the right to request removal or update of your details at any time.
To request update or delete your information, wish to stop receiving information, ask questions about privacy or register a complaint regarding privacy and your information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 03 54285390